Announcements and Instructions
Currently there is no announcement.
Training Cell And Activities
About Placement Cell
The Placement Cell plays a crucial role in locating job opportunities for diploma students passing out from the college by keeping in touch with reputed firms and industrial establishments. The Placement Cell operates round the year to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates. The number of students placed through the campus interviews is continuously rising. On invitation, many reputed industries visit the institute to conduct interviews. The Placement Cell provides complete support to the visiting companies at every stage of placement process. Arrangements for Pre-Placement Talks, Written Tests, Interviews and Group Discussions are made as per the requirement of the visiting companies.
Dream is not the thing you see in sleep but is that things that doesn’t let you sleepA P J Abdul Kalam
Vision and Mission
To impart necessary training to our students to meet the expectations of the Industry and to achieve 100% placement by providing them adequate job opportunities.
- To provide sufficient training on aptitude tests, group discussions, presentations, communication skills, soft skills, facing HR and Technical interviews, to enhance the employability of the students.
- To make the students aware about the corporate culture and career opportunities by organizing guest lectures, workshops, seminars and industrial trainings by experienced personnel from the Industry.
- To partner with renowned organizations from the Industry and organize recruitment drives for our students within and outside the campus.
Training cell Activities
Key Activities of Training and Placement Cell (TPC)
- To guide and help in imparting quality practical experience through internship opportunities.
- To develop confidence building to face the selection process of job recruiters.
- To provide employment opportunities through campus placements by inviting reputed companies to the campus.
- To provide information and training for the competitive examinations conducted by Govt. of India like SSC JEE, Banking and Railway recruitment board examinations etc., and the state level competitive examination .
- To inform on off campus job opportunities.
- To guides in higher education and motivate the students for better career.
- To promote career counseling by organizing guest speakers viz. senior corporate personnel and most importantly by the immediately placed senior students.
- To prepare students for campus recruitment by arranging training in Aptitude tests, Group discussions, and Technical interview.
Annual action plan regarding training & placement activities